SOLD OUT: Stay Tuned for a mass-market published edition.
The French Suits Tarot
The Playing Marseille is a deck inspired by the classic Tarot de Marseille, with a spin. The traditional Italian suits have been replaced by the classic French Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, and Spades for a pack of cards that reintroduces the Tarot with playing card cartomancy.
Boxed in Cedar
Each pack comes with a sliding top cedar box, stamped in gold with the Emperor’s sigil.
A Tarot for Tableaus
With it’s simpler pips and smaller bridge-sized cards, Playing Marseille is perfect for using in a tableau like playing cards or Lenormand. Use the versatility and familiarity of Tarot with the specificity of playing card cartomancy for a symphony of a story.
- 78 cards, measuring 2.25″x 3.5″
- 140 lbs (300 gsm) Canson Arches hot pressed, 100% cotton, watercolor paper
- Linework digitally printed
- Individually hand colored
- Hand cut
- Each pack signed and numbered
- Packaged in cedar wood box
- Edition of 100 packs